Want to be recognized as being the best in the Southeast for getting your picks out of her in record time?
Accept this challenge of your skill on guitar by entering the first annual Ramifications competition, a timed pick entry/removal test.
Rules of the contest are as follows:
1. Place 2 picks of any size into your favorite pre-2010 Taylor acoustic guitar. Shake the guitar until the picks are at her bottom.
2. Then, lightly shake her until your pick(s) is in the correct position between the braces, flip her upside down getting the pick(s) to fall through the strings exiting your beauty through the sound hole. *
3. We have established that the present record time to beat, from placement to removal, is 27 seconds.
4. Be sure to video yourself attempting to beat the clock. Send a copy of the video along with your mailing address to Tom O. Williams at this website.
5. If it is determined that your accomplishment was done in less than 27 seconds, our panel of judges will declare you the new record holder of the first annual Ramifications competition.
*USE CAUTION WHEN SHAKING YOUR GUITAR IF IT HAS AN EXPRESSION SOUND SYSTEM.